Tuesday 10 April 2012

347 Guppy

The stroker kit arrived today. Pics are not that exciting!

Here's the crank (still in packaging):



Here's the pistons:


The crank is steel, the pistons some sort of alloy. The crank and rods are Eagle, the pistons Keith Black. I drove them over to Modus in the TVR. Worth having that big boot!

I took a few pics of the car in the drive, just because I could. The car isn't that clean, and you can see again how much brake dust the uprated brakes create:







The 'mouth' is not going to stay like that. Comments I've had are not favourable. I still don't have the ready money to get a front end respray and rid myself of the whole thing, so I'll need to think of something else. I've been told the car looks like a guppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers