Wednesday 27 August 2014

More excuses, no progress on car or bike. Table Saw!!

Well the pressures of the kids are unrelenting, and so, to alleviate that, we decided we'd move house. This isn't done yet, but the house is old (probably Georgian, not that I'd know how to judge it), and hasn't changed hands in over 100 years. It looks like a few generations have had there time there, and now it really does need a bit of work. So given I know I'll be doing some serious work there, I thought that I'd build a table saw.

So I looked on YouTube. There's a variety on there, from the elaborate like this fellow:


And pt.2 (because it is a great effort)


To the more like 'get a hand held circular saw and turn it upside down' type efforts:


Nothing really took my fancy, so I've decided to go my own way a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers