Sunday 24 July 2011

War And Peace

Went to the War and Peace show today. Not bad, maybe not quite as good as previous years, but not bad all the same.

Few pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T34 - if I was going to buy a tank, I'd want one of these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few Land Rover 101 Foward Control GS pics. I had a dream of buying one of these - really like them. Sat in one that was for sale and there's no way I could own one. Way too small. Another dream dashed. On to the next fantasy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One for Jim (RS) who would definitely fit in one:

Photobucket

[thanks Jim for the prod on the 'TVR's going slowly isn't it?' - yeah, well, it's driving weather and I've also found my weekends full recently....

Last pic for this year's show, and winner for the funniest, best and most pointless:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers