Monday 1 November 2010

PPC magazine

Had a sort of 'Build Diary' for my Dax Rush in a thread on the PPC magazine forum (http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/forum/) at one point, but they changed the forum software, and it disappeared. Pretty glum about that, as it covered my experiences of about 2 years plus with the car, with all the trials and mind changing and chucking money down the drain that goes with this type of thing. I actually used to like that magazine more than I do now - it's lost its way a little, the bind has gone down-market, and I've gone from reading it avidly from cover to cover (sometimes more than once), to lobbing it in the corner of the bog, soon to be buried by other car publications. My subscription runs out next may, and that'll be it for them, I think. I'm back to where I started again - there isn't one car mag that's me. It used to be PPC, now they've lost it - CCC's fate awaits them, I think. Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers